Thursday, January 29, 2004

I've been putting myself out there a little more in the various debates surrounding the democratic nomination lately. I have to say I'm enjoying it. I'm not sure what, if anything, I'm adding to the mix but it is good therapy if nothing else.

I don't think I can understate my hatred for Bush and everything his administration stands for. This is a man who changed his story on Iraq as he went along. Remember when it was for WMD, then for rooting out terrorists, then for humanitarian reasons, then for ??? There were others, weren't there? The question marks also represent whatever spin he puts on it come general election time. I think the Dems could seize on this the way the GOP used to do with Clinton. Remember how Clinton would always be accused of the flip-flop? Behold the Bush administration, lords and masters of the flip-flop. And how about Clinton the liar? I look forward to that debate.

Edwards, Clark, Dean, Kerry, in that order. That is where I am at present. It sucks to live in California for this, because I am sure the choices will be half of the above by the time March 2 rolls around.

No comments:

How It’s Going, in three Haikus

What I miss these days is a lightness of being Things now seem heavy — jumping from crisis to crisis, duties to cross off on some checklist ...