Friday, August 20, 2004

It's been quite a week. I am now on my own at my new job next week, and I know it's going to be stumble and bumble for a while. But that's life. I'm glad this job thing happened, because without it I would probably be sitting and moping at home feeling sorry for myself trying to adjust to being retired from the road.

I haven't been reading as much online in the political department the past week or so, just enough to know that the "swift boat veterans for untruth" should all be sodomized by the biggest cat and its barbed prick that one can imagine. These douchebags must realize they are about to be voted out. It seems Kerry is taking Clinton's advice: Politics is most definitely a contact sport, and he hit back, hard.

Fuck Fox, and Fuck B*SH (censored, once again, for the kids).

No comments:

How It’s Going, in three Haikus

What I miss these days is a lightness of being Things now seem heavy — jumping from crisis to crisis, duties to cross off on some checklist ...