Monday, April 14, 2008

I am encouraged that the good people of PA don't appear to be fooled by the same old spin. One thing is true: Nobody can complain about the free pass Obama's getting by the press anymore. And I suspect, when the chips are down, that McCain's past will revoke his pass, too. Remember, this is a guy who said "I hate the gooks." It's only a matter of time before he says another whopper like that. McCain's a loose cannon. I look forward to the General. One more thing: All of this talk about the U.S. being a center/right leaning country isn't looking at the trend lines, or the amount of new voters who have registered as a result. Oh, and the realignment election of 2006, and the fact that things seem to be continuing on that trend, away from the wingnut Bush administration. McCain is guilty by association, and his true nature will be unearthed in the general. The more people get to know Obama, the better they like him. I suspect the opposite to be true for McCain.

No comments:

How It’s Going, in three Haikus

What I miss these days is a lightness of being Things now seem heavy — jumping from crisis to crisis, duties to cross off on some checklist ...