Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ok, here's what I'll say about Hillary: I think she would make a great Senate Majority Leader. I think that deliberative body is where she belongs. I keep hearing about Obama's inexperience and lack of specifics on policy. I'm wondering if anyone spreading that around is actually paying attention? Apparently not. [Sigh] Hillary inspires precisely nothing for me as potential President. I'd like to see a woman President. But I don't think we'll get anywhere with her. I've supported Obama from the beginning, and have been pleasantly surprised by his run. It looks like he can take Texas. If he does that, hopefully Hillary's people will see the writing on the wall and not try to slime up the convention with win at all costs tactics. We don't need to be sending THAT message to the world at large.

No comments:

How It’s Going, in three Haikus

What I miss these days is a lightness of being Things now seem heavy — jumping from crisis to crisis, duties to cross off on some checklist ...